Three new sites that may or may not help

I have of course been following the elections,
and am constantly on the lookout for new and better ways to compare the candidates,
and the posistions that they have.

Of late I have uncovered a few sites that may be useful in gaining this information.
the first is one of my favortie sites,
Pricegrabber.com.
I didn't expect it.
and I still don't think it's flawless,
but this little shoppers friend has develop
and new comparison presidential candidates.

It's big and mildly hard to wrap your brain around,
but very useful, if you get to that part.

Also in the same vane is PoliticalBase.com
also from one of my fav's but still not quite what I want.
Though I must admit, way more interesting than I expected.


The other site is Glassbooth.org.
this site looks promising.

it's got comparision,
and it doesn't look so black and white.
plus it's got a wealth of info,
or so I hear.

and info is, in my book king.
ttfn

Comments